Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rachel Ray



Rachel Ray is one annoying bitch. I read somewhere that Rachel Ray is a smoker. I could totally picture her ripping butts, drinking one of those ginormous cups of Dunkin Donuts coffee, and yelling at her Personal Assistant. She would say something in the sense of, "I said more fucking E.V. O. O.!" and then throwing a wok at the Personal Assistant's head. I bet she smokes Marlboro Reds and keeps promising her husband that she will quit one day. She probably tells her boyfriend she quits and then goes into her office, puts on a Sheryl Crow album, and smokes a red while eating Triscuit and Nutella sandwiches (Nutella spread on two pieces of Triscuits)...don't knock it until you try it.

I wonder what Rachel Ray is like in bed. I bet she's more exciting than any woman on the view (besides Joy because she seems like she is one freaky bitch in the bedroom). Does Rachel Ray have a vibrator? Beads? A Gag? Has she ever gotten it on with a girl? Whatever, she still annoys the shit out of me.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure what I love more about this post... the fact that you ripped Rach a new one or the fact that I know my husband has been secretly crushing on her for years now and you just said everything that's on my mind. It drives me esp. crazy because unlike her I don't have tiny A cup boobage (ever notice her tucked in shirts on the older episodes of that 30 minute show?) and a flat stomach. I know she doesn't look as slim and flat today, just saying.

    ReplyDelete