Saturday, April 17, 2010

Been down one times. Been down two times. Never going back again.

Today one of my ex's called me to grab 'coffee'. I assumed coffee = sleeping together since we did two weeks ago when we saw each other for the first time since I've been single....after we 'spent some time at my place' we eventually took the L train to the East Village to get some coffee. I had to run to work tonight and it was pretty busy (I work a couple nights a week in a restaurant in Williamsburg). All I could think about the whole night is that my co-worker's wad of herb he had in his pocket that we kept talking about smoking after. We stayed true to our pact and rolled a joint, smoked it, and went out to meet Delia at the skee-ball down the road....yes, folks, in Williamsburg it is officially hip to play skee-ball and booze and like any game you play drunk, the more you drink, the more you convince yourself you are, 'better playing it drunk than sober.'

High as a kite, I had an argument with the dude that was trying to hook up with Delia that Michael Jackson is known universially around the world more than Jesus or McDonalds....this was my stimulation of the night. I think he was getting annoyed with how annoying I was being because I was INSISTANT that about Michael Jackson. I think he also thought I was crazy because I also kept calling FRIENDS, 'one of the worse shows ever on television.' Well, that sucks for him because I know he's still chasing my friend's tail because I made like a banana and split so I could watch king of the hill and eat plums that I bought from Trader Joes.

While high I came across this video...there's so many things wrong with this viideo, I can't even begin to explain...

1 comment:

  1. Trader Joe's rocks my world. That video is too much. Love it! When single, I had always secretly wished I had an ex who would call. They all ran, fast and furiously for the hills, never to surface again, until married and on Facebook seeking me out to show off their new wife, life, etc. Ha ha.

    Great post!

    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete